Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hails from Thailand!!!!

So I'm here and finally near a computer!
I have so missed Thailand!!! The weather, the food, the being-surronded-by-Thai (I so cringe now when I see spagetti straps or other blunders), - though the frigid in classroom air conditioning I could do without.
My group is fantastic too. My roomie's an MK w/ a passion for India and we listen to worship music when we do devos. There's two older guys with a passion for teaching and the rest are just cool to hang out with. We've gone everywhere together, even up to JJ (Chatachuk Market) on Sunday.
Gotta go now but when we finally get our network keys for the Chulalongkorn wireless, I'll update and e-mail and everything!

I have a phone if you dare to cross the cyber sea:
0846584943, but I don't remember the country code
I bought it for 1,060 baht (about 30-ish dollars) at MBK

I LOVE THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: